Saturday, May 18, 2013

The cowboy spy for the Fendi package is designed for me



Luggage history eleven point one Fendi maximum spy bag "bag". A day to remember bagdom? I do. Those days are coming, in most cases, now handbags and pursued, have left the power, not our boat afloat for 2 weeks. I was myself, sometimes with my honey Fendi spy bag. This is an amazing colors, I like it. But the spy bag there is such a huge high, many people now think that it has hit a new low. I'm not many quite a part of, but I don't like to see the spy bag design of Fendi's atrocities, season.

However, a very simple changes can be very good, see Fendi jeans spy bag. This bag is some simple changes to the UN reconfiguration in denim and leather decorative materials. I know you will say, a cowboy package price is absurd. However, this is Fendi. What do you expect? The famous wallet hidden, double handle, folding flap closure wrist accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment