Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rebecca Minkoff Moonstruck Hobo




Rebecca Minkoff has been reinventing her collection lately. I am loving all of the fresh, new styles! For her Spring 2012 Collection, she is bringing back fringe, stripes, and (you guessed it) studs! As you know, I am especially partial to studs on handbags. It’s no surprise then that my favorite new piece is the Rebecca Minkoff Moonstruck Hobo! This lovely leather hobo features a large flap closure that drapes across the front.



 Covering the flap are a few dozen rounded cone-shaped studs. I like that idea because you get that “pointy” look without the risk of injury. The studs themselves look amazing, I love the tough girl chic vibe they bring to this bag. You will also find a row of studs adorning the shoulder strap, adding a little extra kick to the look. What I find most interesting about this bag, however, is that it lacks that classic hobo shape despite being labeled as such. If it wasn’t for the short shoulder strap, I would be more likely to call this bag a messenger. Then again, it does come with an optional crossbody length strap.

No comments:

Post a Comment